The Feathered Nest Country Inn, a country pub, restaurant and inn set in the picturesque village of Nether Westcote and nestled in the heart of the Cotswolds AONB with marvellous views over the Evenlode Valley, and just a few miles from Kingham station with links to Paddington.
Originally an old Malthouse, the updated and thoughtfully refurbished Feathered Nest offers a cosy, warm and welcoming atmosphere, and serves as a convenient base from which to explore the quaint and charming villages, local attractions and rural surroundings.
3 AA Rosette award-winning modern British dining in our pub, restaurant or patio areas, with four beautifully decorated bedrooms, why not linger longer and visit this beautiful part of England. Be enchanted by the sights and sounds of this glorious countryside and feel the warmth of our hospitality.
If you would like us to stay in touch with you and to receive more information on our specials and forthcoming events, please sign up for our newsletter.
Amanda & Tony Timmer
Awards and Accolades:
- Editors Choice Awards 2016 - The good Hotel Guide
- Editors Choice Awards 2015 - Gastro Pub Hotel of the Year award from the Good Hotel Guide.
- The Good Pub Guide 2015 "County Dining Pub of the Year" Award
- Winners of VisitEngland 'Pub of the Year' 2013 & 2014;
- Beautiful South 'Pub of the Year 2013/2014 and 2012/2013';
- AA 'Pub of the Year (England) 2011/2012'