Seasons & Occasions
Christmas & New Year 2015
Christmas Set Menu available from 1st - 24th December (menu details shortly)
New Year's Eve Menu with live music, cheese table & fireworks (menu details shortly) reservations required in advance
Festive opening times
- Christmas Eve 24th Dec lunch only bar open till 20.00
- Christmas Day 25th Dec Closed
- Boxing Day 26th Dec lunch 12-15.30 dinner 19.00-21.00
- Sunday 27th Dec lunch 12-15.30 closed dinner bar open till 20.00
- Monday 28th Dec lunch 12-15.30 closed dinner bar open till 20.00
- Tuesday 29th Dec as usual
- Wednesday 30th Dec as usual
- New Year's Eve 31st Dec lunch 12- 14.15 dinner 19.30 till late (reservation only)
- New Year's Day 1st Jan 2106 lunch 12-15.30 bar open till 20.00
- Saturday 2nd Jan 2016 as usual
Through the seasons, The Feathered Nest offers a venue for all occasions.
May it be a family Easter lunch, weekend break, ladies luncheon, special Cotswolds wedding, or an afternoon tea in our garden.
For your unique, romantic and intimate Cotswolds wedding, we pride ourselves in catering for up to 60 covers* with award winning 3 rosette food prepared by our talented chefs. By having exclusivity of "The Nest", one is able to invite many more guests for the 'evening party' as the entire Inn is at your disposal. (*spread over 2 dining rooms)
Whatever the occasion, at The Feathered Nest we aim to capture the festive mood for you to cherish forever and will be delighted to discuss your personal requirements.
Why not treat someone to an overnight stay in our unique Cotswolds accommodation, a weekend break (2 night minimum), a bottle of wine, lunch or perhaps dinner in our restaurant or pub? Whatever the occasion, we can personalize the voucher with your special message and to your requested value.
Please email or call 01993 833030 to discuss your requirements.
Forthcoming Events & Special Offers
Relish Cotswolds and Oxfordshire Cookbook
"Relish Cotswolds and Oxfordshire" celebrates cooking from the heart of England, with exclusive signature dishes and easy to follow instructions and tips from the chefs themselves - our very own Kuba Winkowski included! Illustrated with superb photography, and including wine recommendations for every course, an extensive larder and a Relish glossary of cooking terms, this recipe book is part of the award-winning series of Relish cookbooks, and a must-have cookery companion. Pick up your copy from the Bar for £20.
The Feathered Nest Country Inn is pleased to introduce a range of Pantry products, Rainbow's End Special Collection wines, and Champagne to purchase direct. View all products on offer at 'The Pantry'.
Children's Menu Colouring Competition
For all those little budding artists under 12 years of age - an exciting opportunity to have your work printed & displayed in public!. Every season, The Feathered Nest holds a Colouring Competition for the most imaginative drawing for the cover of our Children's Menu. Our winning entrant receives a 3-course Children's meal. Please request entry forms from our staff. View menu's.
Ladies of Westcote
Every 3rd Tuesday of the month
The Ladies of Westcote meet from 10:30am every 3rd Tuesday of the month at The Feathered Nest.
'Romantic Escape for Two'
- 1-night accommodation (Tuesday to Thursday);
- Dinner from our A La Carte Menu (starter, main course and dessert);
- Half a bottle of Champagne on ice in the room on arrival.
‘Midweek two-night Escape for Two’
- 2-night accommodation (Tuesday to Thursday);
- Dinner on both evenings from our A La Carte Menu (starter, main course and dessert);
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Escapes are subject to be withdrawn or changed without prior notice. Accommodation Escapes are not available during high peak periods, i.e. New Year, Valentine's Day, Easter Weekend, Cheltenham Race Week, etc. Other restrictions may apply.